Skip to main content
- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who have completed the registration process agree to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration (ONLY team leader of 5KM GORUN Elite Team Challenge Race will receive the confirmation email). If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact us by email email@example.com or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- Once the application is accepted, application fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstance. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated applications in same race will be counted as a single application. The extra application fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other races. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- A notification email notice regarding collection of race pack will be sent to the registered participants two week before the event day.
- Participants have to show either the hard copy or electronic copy of the notification email to our staff to collect the race pack & event materials.
Health & Safety Advice
- Participants should make sure their health condition is suitable for the race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participation of this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable for participating in the event. The Organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick or unwell during the event, you should immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing cap and ensuring water replenishment.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the Organizer of the event. Participants are also advised to purchase their own insurance cover if necessary.
Epidemic Prevention Arrangement
- In response to the epidemic prevention policy, only registered participants will be allowed to enter the venue. Participants will be required to present the event number bib / hand strap for identification. General public is not allowed to enter the venue.
- According to updated Vaccine Pass Arrangements (starting from September 30),
- Participants aged 5 or above are required to present the “Vaccine Pass” and the relevant QR code for scanning. Persons under the category of Blue Code can enter the venue. Persons under the category of Red Code and Amber are not allowed to enter the venue.
- Participants aged 16 or above must use “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code. Participants aged 65 or above unable to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” to record his/her visit to the venue, he/she should fill the specified form for the record. Participants aged 15 or below would not have to register personal information using specified form if he/she is accompanied by an adult who have complied with the “LeaveHomeSafe” requirement.
- Participants need to pass body temperature screening before entering the venue.
- Participants are required to wear a mask in the venue, please bring your own masks for replacement when necessary for safety purpose.
- Sanitizers will be provided in venue.
- The arrangement will be updated according to the latest epidemic prevention requirements released by government. Please always refer to any email announcement from the Organizer for the most updated epidemic prevention measures.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 2:00pm on the day before event, the event will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 4:00 am on the event day, the event will be cancelled.
- If the race is cancelled due to the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings hoisting, enrollment fee will not be refunded.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings are hoisted after the commencement of race, the Event Director has the right to change the event route or event arrangement or to cancel the event. Enrollment Fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the weather on the event day from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Please stay tuned with the updates on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited
- If the event is cancelled due to Novel Coronavirus Infection or venue unavailability, the arrangement will be announced on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored. Participants are deemed to be accepting this term when using the baggage storage service.
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information centre.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.